The Best Leftover Turkey And Rice Casserole With A Crispy Surprise
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Looking for recipes to use up your leftover turkey from the holidays? This Leftover Turkey and Rice Casserole is a delicious alternative to a turkey sandwich. And it has a crispy surprise! Made with a rice blend and frozen vegetables, it comes together quickly and finishes up in the oven. Add shredded cheese the last 15 minutes of baking, plus the crispy surprise, and you’ll have an easy and delicious casserole your family will love. But you don’t have to wait until Thanksgiving to make this delicious casserole – swap out the turkey for rotisserie chicken and you’ll have a new go-to casserole recipe for any time of year."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" casserole dish
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Host Thanksgiving on a Budget
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Light Bulb Potion Bottle
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Christmas Cranberry Punch Recipe
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Essential Oils To Boost Immunity
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door