Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"It's Christmas time, and you end up with a lot of empty wrapping paper tubes. Once you're done bopping each other on the head, repurpose them into fun New Year's Eve Poppers! With my simple technique, and your favorite clearance candy (thank you after Christmas sales!), you can whip up a batch of these fun poppers for the countdown. In about 30 minutes you'll have a fun addition to your party. Your kids will love them!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Quick And Easy Apple Pie Bites
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- 18 Cheap Halloween Decoration Ideas
- DIY Christmas Ornaments from Washers
- Christmas Cranberry Punch Recipe
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- 15 Cheap Valentine's Day Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating