Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"It's Christmas time, and you end up with a lot of empty wrapping paper tubes. Once you're done bopping each other on the head, repurpose them into fun New Year's Eve Poppers! With my simple technique, and your favorite clearance candy (thank you after Christmas sales!), you can whip up a batch of these fun poppers for the countdown. In about 30 minutes you'll have a fun addition to your party. Your kids will love them!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft