Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Who says you can’t play with your food? These delicious and fun Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats are perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or anytime! Use melted candy melts on Rice Krispie squares to make a tic tac toe grid and add jelly beans, M&M's or your other favorite candy to play this classic board game with your family. Festive and fun, it is an easy no bake treat for any day or special occasions."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Easy White Chocolate Bark Recipe
- DIY Halloween Bat Candy Tubes
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- Dollar Tree DIY Christmas Tin Can Floral Craft
- Upcycled Snowman Diy Gift Box
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- Homemade Christmas Present Toppers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots