Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Ever wonder what to do with puzzles that are missing pieces? Grab some paint, the kiddos and upcycle a lucky shamrock wreath. Love this craft but don’t have any puzzles at home? Pick up a new one from Dollar Tree and create this cute as can be wreath to let your family know they are LUCKY! Upcycle a Shamrock Wreath with Dollar Tree supplies in just about 30 minutes! This is a fun activity to create with your tweens and teens."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Elf Stocking Pattern
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Easter Bingo Free Printable
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Diy Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats