This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cherry Fluff Salad (Without Condensed Milk)
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
From the blogger: "A cherry fluff salad recipe is the easiest potluck side dish you can make. It blends the flavors of cherry, marshmallow, and Cool Whip to bring out the kid in everyone. Cuz who doesn’t need a bit of pink fluff in their life?
1. Open a bunch of cans.
2. Drain and mix together.
3. Chill (for about 2 hours).
The easiest (and most popular) salad at the party. Or for dinner any night of the week. Your kids will gobble it down."
Serves12 generous servings
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
- Cherry Fluff Salad (Without Condensed Milk)
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Sous Vide Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Snowman Frosting Board
- Santa Fe Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
- Easy No Bake Avalanche Cookies
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy