This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Tic-tac-toe Game
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This is one of my all-time favorite, go-to games to play with kids! It’s fast-paced and highly entertaining for both the players and the spectators. After trying to play it with random objects as I saw initially, I decided to come up with my own DIY Tic Tac Toe Tag Game pieces that could be used over and over again. The Duck Tape that I used makes them super durable for multiple uses. I still have and use the original set I made over two years ago and they get pretty regular use."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
- Cherry Fluff Salad (Without Condensed Milk)
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Sous Vide Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Snowman Frosting Board
- Santa Fe Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Cake Mix Waffles
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
- Easy No Bake Avalanche Cookies
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy