Mushroom Chicken Pasta Skillet
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"When you have leftover half and half, and a can of cream of mushroom soup, you make a pasta skillet, am I right? In case you don’t have any half and half on hand, you can use milk instead. This skillet will certainly serve 2 people. If you add a side of veges, it will stretch to 3. Serve 4 to 6 people by simply doubling the recipe. I'm happy with just the mushroom from the soup, but you can add in some more if you want a little extra. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Pan
- 1 lb-ish of Boneless, Skinless Chicken – I used 1.18 lbs of thinly cut breast
- 1.5 Tsp of Minced Garlic (or 3 Cloves Minced)
- 1 10.5 oz Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Cups of Water + 0.75 Cup of Half & Half [OR 1.75 Cup of Water + 1 Cup of Milk]
- 2.5 Cups of Rotini Noodles – this is half of a 1 lb box
- 0.5 Cup of Shredded Cheese + Some for Garnishing – I used Colby Jack
- Oil for Pan for Cooking
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath