Easy Necklace Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are your necklaces in a jumble? Untangling your beautiful accessories can be time-consuming and could even damage the necklaces, too. If you'd like to make it a bit easier to find just the right accessory every time, then this Easy Necklace Organizer is one project you need to try! The budget-friendly organization idea is a thrifty and effective way to keep your necklaces organized and ready to wear. This project won't take long for you to create, and you can likely purchase the materials for the project for just a few dollars. Think beyond necklaces, too, and use this organizer for bracelets, scarves, and even sunglasses!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser