Easy Necklace Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are your necklaces in a jumble? Untangling your beautiful accessories can be time-consuming and could even damage the necklaces, too. If you'd like to make it a bit easier to find just the right accessory every time, then this Easy Necklace Organizer is one project you need to try! The budget-friendly organization idea is a thrifty and effective way to keep your necklaces organized and ready to wear. This project won't take long for you to create, and you can likely purchase the materials for the project for just a few dollars. Think beyond necklaces, too, and use this organizer for bracelets, scarves, and even sunglasses!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Upcycled Pool Storage Container
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes