Easy No Bake Cookies Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Desserts that don't use the oven are ideal for the warm summer months. This easy no bake cookies recipe delivers delicious chocolate morsels without requiring your home to warm with the oven. This simple recipe combines baking essentials with rolled oats and peanut butter for scrumptious summer snacks. These no bake cookies will cool in under twenty minutes providing a quick and easy dessert for any summer party or picnic. Make a batch of these cookies with your kids and then savor every last one.
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder