Avocado Hummus Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Bring a fresh twist to your standard hummus with this avocado hummus recipe. If you're looking for the perfect late night snack that won't make you feel guilty, this spicy hummus is perfect for a filling snack that can be served with veggies, pita chips, or your favorite dippable snack. You'll be able to make a batch of this delicious hummus in just minutes and can savor it for a few days if you keep it in the fridge. Try this easy hummus recipe today and re-think your next midnight snack!
Preparation Time5 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
- 15 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Smashed Potatoes
- Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Easy Fresh Fruit Trifle Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath