This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18" C2c Alphabet Throw Pillow
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I made these X and O throw pillows to decorate with for Valentine’s Day, but a letter throw pillow would make an excellent wedding gift or personalized decor piece for your own couch or bed, or worked in some fun colors, could be a nice personalized decor piece for a child’s room. I used Red Heart Super Saver for mine but Bernat Super Value and Caron One Pound are good alternatives. My two samples took between 600 and 629 yards so I'm estimating 650 or less. The letter X throw pillow took me about 8 hours to complete."
- 650ish Yards Total of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Buff and Soft White
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 18" Pillow Form
Read NextVinegar Weed Killer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vinegar Weed Killer
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Placemat Purse
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Diy Rustic Lamp
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser