This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18" C2c Alphabet Throw Pillow
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I made these X and O throw pillows to decorate with for Valentine’s Day, but a letter throw pillow would make an excellent wedding gift or personalized decor piece for your own couch or bed, or worked in some fun colors, could be a nice personalized decor piece for a child’s room. I used Red Heart Super Saver for mine but Bernat Super Value and Caron One Pound are good alternatives. My two samples took between 600 and 629 yards so I'm estimating 650 or less. The letter X throw pillow took me about 8 hours to complete."
- 650ish Yards Total of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Buff and Soft White
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 18" Pillow Form
Read NextUpcycled Rainbow Planters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts