This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18" C2c Alphabet Throw Pillow
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I made these X and O throw pillows to decorate with for Valentine’s Day, but a letter throw pillow would make an excellent wedding gift or personalized decor piece for your own couch or bed, or worked in some fun colors, could be a nice personalized decor piece for a child’s room. I used Red Heart Super Saver for mine but Bernat Super Value and Caron One Pound are good alternatives. My two samples took between 600 and 629 yards so I'm estimating 650 or less. The letter X throw pillow took me about 8 hours to complete."
- 650ish Yards Total of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Buff and Soft White
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- 18" Pillow Form
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies