Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with these Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks. Perfect to wear with skinny jeans or over tights and leggings, these DIY boot socks are the stylish accessory you need to make this fall and only require a few beginner sewing skills. These easy boot socks are made using the sleeves of an old knit sweater, so you can clean out your closet or hit up your local thrift store to make this project. Being stylish has never been so affordable or so easy than with this tutorial for how to sew boot socks.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Upcycled Christmas Stockings
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
- Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Pincushion
- REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG PATTERN
- THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES
- Savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Cranberry Brie Appetizer
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Outdoor Christmas Wreaths
- HOW TO START AND FINISH SERGING
- PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE
- Apple Pie Bites