Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with these Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks. Perfect to wear with skinny jeans or over tights and leggings, these DIY boot socks are the stylish accessory you need to make this fall and only require a few beginner sewing skills. These easy boot socks are made using the sleeves of an old knit sweater, so you can clean out your closet or hit up your local thrift store to make this project. Being stylish has never been so affordable or so easy than with this tutorial for how to sew boot socks.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRuffled Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser