Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with these Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks. Perfect to wear with skinny jeans or over tights and leggings, these DIY boot socks are the stylish accessory you need to make this fall and only require a few beginner sewing skills. These easy boot socks are made using the sleeves of an old knit sweater, so you can clean out your closet or hit up your local thrift store to make this project. Being stylish has never been so affordable or so easy than with this tutorial for how to sew boot socks.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- Easy DIY Sweater Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats