Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with these Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks. Perfect to wear with skinny jeans or over tights and leggings, these DIY boot socks are the stylish accessory you need to make this fall and only require a few beginner sewing skills. These easy boot socks are made using the sleeves of an old knit sweater, so you can clean out your closet or hit up your local thrift store to make this project. Being stylish has never been so affordable or so easy than with this tutorial for how to sew boot socks.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating