Almond Apricot Energy Balls
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"A healthy, delicious snack served any time a day when you feel your energy level is dropping, these raw almond apricot energy balls are doubling as a pretty low calorie dessert when you feel like you need to satisfy a sweet tooth. I love snack time! It’s my most favorite time a day and that’s probably why most days I end up snacking about 3-4 times a day. Snacks, almond apricot energy balls in particular, provide me with great energy levels, satisfy my sweet tooth in a healthy way and help boosting my metabolism, leading to better and easier weight management."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating