DIY Terrarium Coffee Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Adding a touch of green to a living space creates a vibrant, natural feel. If you don't have the time or patience to grow real plants (or even if you do), this DIY terrarium coffee table is for you! This terrarium table is easy to assemble and is a great piece of budget-friendly furniture. The table uses artificial plants, so you won't have to worry about watering or maintaining your plant life. Although the plants aren't real, the vibrancy they'll bring to your home will be. Enjoy having a greener home with this DIY terrarium table.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCountry Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser