Apple Roses Pastry
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This apple roses pastry is the perfect blend of deliciousness, and the appearance of these delightful puff pastry roses is a true luxury for any party with friends or co-workers. The rose even makes them a very romantic dessert for a date night! One of my favorite things about this apple roses pastry is it is SO easy to make with just a few ingredients you most likely already have. The best part is, it will look like it came straight out of a café or right out of a swanky restaurant. Get your camera ready cause this pastry is worth posting on the gram!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Ornaments
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots