Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
From the Blogger: "Looking for cute notebook ideas? Look no more! This easy peasy DIY notebook is budget friendly, easy to personalize, and looks gorgeous! Great for personal use or for kids! These are so fun, you’ll probably find yourself emptying all the cereal boxes as fast as possible so you can make your own notebook! Decorate and personalize your DIY notebook as much as you like to suit your style! So what do you think? Wanna learn how to make notebooks?"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Sun and Feather Wall Decor
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids