Bahama Mama Smoothie
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This delicious Bahama Mama smoothie (or slush) is a fun take on a popular drink. And since you can make it as a cocktail or a mocktail, it’s a great drink option for everyone in the family! Bahama Mama is a classic cocktail that’s perfect for the summer months. But why enjoy a plain cocktail when you could take the chill up a notch and turn it into a slush? A traditional Bahama Mama is usually made with pineapple juice, orange juice, white rum, coconut rum, and grenadine. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Sun and Feather Wall Decor
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids