This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Basic C2c Afghan Square In Hdc Boxes
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This pattern will explain how to crochet a Basic C2C Afghan Square in Half Double Crochet Boxes. There is also a video tutorial included. This pattern includes 12 sizes from 4" up to 27", and while I’m creating a throw pillow with my 16" square, the possibilities are endless! I'm using Red Heart Super Saver for my square, which is a worsted weight yarn. Similar yarns are Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value. You'll also need an I9/5.5mm crochet hook. If the finished size isn't essential to you, you can use any weight yarn from your stash with the respective crochet hook."
- 15 (40, 68, 110, 170, 240, 310, 415, 520, 640, 770, 945) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in the Buff colorway
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Soft Tape Measure (if gauge is essential for your project)
Read NextChristmas Fabric Bunting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy
- How To Make Peanut Brittle