This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Basic C2c Afghan Square In Hdc Boxes
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This pattern will explain how to crochet a Basic C2C Afghan Square in Half Double Crochet Boxes. There is also a video tutorial included. This pattern includes 12 sizes from 4" up to 27", and while I’m creating a throw pillow with my 16" square, the possibilities are endless! I'm using Red Heart Super Saver for my square, which is a worsted weight yarn. Similar yarns are Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value. You'll also need an I9/5.5mm crochet hook. If the finished size isn't essential to you, you can use any weight yarn from your stash with the respective crochet hook."
- 15 (40, 68, 110, 170, 240, 310, 415, 520, 640, 770, 945) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Red Heart Super Saver in the Buff colorway
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Soft Tape Measure (if gauge is essential for your project)
Read NextNo-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Did you just return home from a special vacation? If you'd like to keep the mementos from the trip in a special container, you can… Continue reading: "Decoupage Keepsake Storage Box"
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Cereal Box Organizer
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- Handmade Jewelry Box
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Needle Pincushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Vanilla Bean Sugar
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Valentine Cocoa Bombs
- Copycat Philadelphia Cheesecake Snack Bars