This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
C2c Enamored Heart Washcloth
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This pattern contains 4 patterns in total with two being worked in double crochet boxes, and two being worked in half double crochet boxes. As a washcloth, C2C in DC can sometimes become saggy because of the spaces in the boxes, and by spaces, I really just mean like a slit from the beginning chain that all the stitches are worked onto. I use my washcloths either for decorative purposes, or just to dry things up - not to wash anything with because of this. To make a better washcloth, I recommend C2C using half double crochet in place of double crochets. For my washcloths, I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Ecru and Red with an H8/5mm Crochet Hook, and Crafters Secret Cotton in Gray and Valentines with an I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook. The small one took me about 1.25 hours, and the medium took me about 1.75 hours."
- 80 – 100 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies