Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial shows you how to turn your empty plastic cocoa cans into small storage containers that are perfect for keeping your odds and ends organized. The best part about these DIY recycled organizers is that you don't have to pay a cent to make them. Simply use some printer paper, glue, and a little imagination to turn dollar store cocoa tubs into elegant organizers. Save your budget and indulge in some stress-free DIY with this simple tutorial for how to upcycle cocoa cans.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Upcycled Pool Storage Container
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes