Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial shows you how to turn your empty plastic cocoa cans into small storage containers that are perfect for keeping your odds and ends organized. The best part about these DIY recycled organizers is that you don't have to pay a cent to make them. Simply use some printer paper, glue, and a little imagination to turn dollar store cocoa tubs into elegant organizers. Save your budget and indulge in some stress-free DIY with this simple tutorial for how to upcycle cocoa cans.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextThrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Headband Holder
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser
- Diy Green Dresser
- Light Teal Floral Dresser
- Diy Farmhouse Coffee Table
- Gorgeous Weathered Wood Tables