Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial shows you how to turn your empty plastic cocoa cans into small storage containers that are perfect for keeping your odds and ends organized. The best part about these DIY recycled organizers is that you don't have to pay a cent to make them. Simply use some printer paper, glue, and a little imagination to turn dollar store cocoa tubs into elegant organizers. Save your budget and indulge in some stress-free DIY with this simple tutorial for how to upcycle cocoa cans.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Did you just return home from a special vacation? If you'd like to keep the mementos from the trip in a special container, you can… Continue reading: "Decoupage Keepsake Storage Box"
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Cutting Table for Crafts
- Upcycled Crate Rolling Storage
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Miter Corners
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket
- Basic Guide To Saving On Groceries
- Tips For Teens Using Debit Cards
- 30 Day Cleaning Challenge
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Fabric Pumpkins
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
- Bacon Pecan Dates Appetizer