Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial shows you how to turn your empty plastic cocoa cans into small storage containers that are perfect for keeping your odds and ends organized. The best part about these DIY recycled organizers is that you don't have to pay a cent to make them. Simply use some printer paper, glue, and a little imagination to turn dollar store cocoa tubs into elegant organizers. Save your budget and indulge in some stress-free DIY with this simple tutorial for how to upcycle cocoa cans.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Cookie Tins Set
- Hutzler Manufacturing Co.
- Healthy Tofu Coconut Curry
- Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow
- Cute Mummy Halloween Mason Jars
- Beeswax DIY Furniture Polish
- Hutzler 3 Herb-Eze Herb Strippers
- Simple Chignon Updo Tutorial
- 7 Tips for Creating a Christmas Savings Plan