C2c Window Pane Square
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"A square inspired by a quilt. I love the geometric look! Three sizes included perfect for a throw pillow, but you can also make these squares and sew them together to create a matching afghan! You'll need 190 - 560 yards of worsted weight yarn for this square - I used Red Heart's Super Saver, but Bernat Super Value and Caron One Pound are good alternatives. I worked the 14" size square, and it took me about three and a half hours."
- 190-560 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli