This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ceramic Cup Wall Vase
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"If you chip or crack your favorite China teacup don't throw it away you can make it into a fabulous wall vase. The cup can easily be cut in half and mounted in a frame with a lovely mosaic background made from the matching saucer. Don't worry if you don't have a saucer the framed wall vase looks just as good without the background. Then all you need is to add flowers either real or paper ones. I think that this would make a gorgeous birthday or Mother's day gift."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- China teacup
- Old frame
- Ceramic glue
- Rotary tool with diamond blade
Read NextVinegar Weed Killer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vinegar Weed Killer
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Placemat Purse
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Diy Rustic Lamp
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser