Cinnamon Swirl Bread
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This cinnamon swirl bread is warm and gooey! Totally stuffed with ribbons of butter, sugar and cinnamon and baked until deep golden brown this swirl bread is soft and fluffy and incredibly delicious! If you are craving some Fall flavors then you need to make this cinnamon swirl bread! It tastes and smells just like Fall: spicy, cinnamony and a tad sweet, it’s the perfect treat to serve with a warm drink on the side. And honestly, if I could bottle up the scent that comes up from the oven when you are baking this easy cinnamon bread, I would totally do it! It really fills your whole home with spicy notes that are so delicious and mouthwatering."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread