Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make a natural deodorant recipe with coconut oil and essential oils. This is a fairly easy recipe to make. It does have baking soda in it, but you can omit it. I did use half baking soda and half arrowroot powder to lessen the chances of irritation. The arrowroot powder has skin benefits, so it's better to use than cornstarch. I used an essential oil blend that smells great and helps reduce body odor."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables