Dara Table Runner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This geometric table runner made of circle motifs is a staple in my home for decorating throughout the year. You'll need 1,600 yards of worsted weight yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream. Cotton is a great durable, sturdy, absorbent fiber, but really any yarn will work. If warm contents will be placed on top of the runner, I suggest Cotton or Wool. The motifs are worked in simple half double and double crochets, and sewn together using the Mattress Stitch."
- 1,600 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used 4 skeins each of Lily Sugar n Cream in Ecru and Overcast
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli