This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Denim Seam Trees
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Sometimes all you need is the smallest of scraps to make some cute upcycled Christmas ornaments. For example with these decorations, I used some denim seams and hems to make some cute hanging trees. Just add felt balls in traditional colors to give the ornaments a more festive feel. These ornaments are not only very affordable but very quick and easy to make. I think that lots of these mini denim Christmas trees hung together would make a wonderful Christmas garland."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- denim seams
- felt balls
- bakers twine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
- Customize Your Plastic Storage Drawers
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Homemade Secret Hollow Book
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- Wood Burning DIY
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- Vintage Apron Sewing Pattern
- Homemade Frozen Dog Treat Recipes With Banana
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using