Dinosaur Spike Hat
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"When I first started my blog a few years ago, I designed a Dinosaur Hat using bulky yarn. It's been one of my more popular patterns. I personally prefer working with worsted weight yarn though so I decided to design another Dinosaur Spike Hat using worsted weight yarn and a smaller crochet hook. This hat is a quick and easy crochet pattern. It would be perfect for crochet beginners. The hat and spikes are both worked in the round from the top down. You can choose to make the hat with the earflaps or without. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables