Diy Candle Holders
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"These red and blue DIY candle holders are quick and easy home décor craft you can make in a matter of minutes to add some patriotic charm to any room of your house. Decorating for the holidays can be so much fun! And when you have a Cricut, it’s so easy to add some holiday flair to your home’s décor with a bunch of lovely DIY candle holders. This summer, give your house a patriotic look with the help of some dollar store candle holders and your cutting machine. Making a patriotic candle holder with these simple supplies is so easy and fun, even kids can do it! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Easy Personalized Coffee Mugs
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
- Stenciled Mason Jars for Fall Decor
- Stylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
- Blooming Books Tissue Paper Flower
- DIY Birdhouse Upcycle
- Recycled Snack Box with Zipper
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots