Diy Christmas Wreath
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Boxwood wreaths are one of my favorite ways to add farmhouse charm to my front door during the holidays. But there’s no reason to spend a fortune on a real boxwood wreath when you can make your own at home for $10! Using supplies from Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree, make your own DIY Christmas wreath for a fraction of the price of a real one using this easy tutorial. Who doesn’t love a beautiful homemade DIY Christmas wreath? And, who doesn’t love saving money? Check out this sweet and inexpensive farmhouse Christmas wreath that any crafty person can whip up! In this article, you’ll learn how to make your own Christmas wreath on the cheap using dollar store materials! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- Harvest Terrarium Table Decorations
- DIY Clutch Purse from VHS Case
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath