This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Crossbody Cell Phone Bag
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Have you seen the photos of carefree women cycling along with a little crossbody bag to keep the vital necessities safe? With our free printable pattern and step-by-step instructions, this could be you. The crossbody bag is quilted and perfect for keeping your cell phone safe, plus other essentials, like a credit card and lipstick. It is not only for days out cycling. Use it when you go shopping or at festivals and concerts when you want to be unencumbered and enjoy all the fun without a large bag weighing you down. You're bound to have suitable fabric in your stash, so let's get started."
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies