This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Reusable Sponge Pattern
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This easy DIY reusable sponge pattern is the perfect way to make pretty sponges for wherever you are cleaning. Not only are these less expensive than the store bought options, you can also match the colors to your kitchen, or even make them to give as a gift This easy sewing project is perfect to use up odds and ends of fabric and cotton batting. You will need beginner sewing skills to make these sponges and the project takes about 15 to 20 minutes to make. Here is how to make them! "
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies