Easy Apple Bird Feeder
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make an easy apple bird feeder. This is a great craft for kids, and then they can watch the birds through the windows. Use an apple and bird seed. I use peanut butter, shortening, or unflavored gelatin to keep the bird seed in place. Except for cutting the apple or boiling the gelatin (if you use it), kids can do this all by themselves. If you have cats, they will love watching the birds through the window too!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY IKEA Coffee Table Makeover
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Duct Tape Bead Bracelet
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase