Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Make a quick and easy hoop art for a St. Patrick's Day decoration. It's darling and quite easy to make. You will need a hoop, cloth, embroidery thread and some felt shamrock buttons. The design is simply the word lucky in block letters with a circle of the shamrock buttons surrounding it. I'll show you how I created this design and how you can make your own. It's a simple process that you can duplicate for many different holidays/seasons."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats