Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Since my daughter took my paint chip bookmark to use herself, I decided that it was time to find another easy bookmark to make for myself. I have been decluttering my craft supplies and noticed that I have quite a lot of fabric I was going to use and never did. These fabric yo yo’s are super easy to make and use as a bookmark. There are a lot of different fabric yo yo ideas include planner clips, gift card attachments, bookmarks or card embellishments. Once you’ve created a few, it really takes only a few minutes to make one."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids