This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Free Fall Color By Number Printable
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This fun fall color by number is the perfect activity for a quiet afternoon. Let you kids choose how they want to color. They can use markers, crayons, colored pencils, paint, or whatever else they might think of! With younger kids, you may need to color the numbers with the coordinating crayon or marker for a visual of which color to do. You can even laminate the finished product and use it as a decoration for the fall each year!"
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies