This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fun Harvest Sweet Corn Craft For Kids
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Love corn on the cob and all things about it? Celebrate fall and the harvest season with this adorable corn craft for kids. This cute craft is made using construction paper, craft sticks and googly eyes to create an adorable and friendly ear of corn that your children will love to make. It's perfect for a fun craft to make at home or for teachers to use as a classroom project. Here’s how to make this ear of corn craft with the kids in your life. "
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser