This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Giant Cardboard Ornaments
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Due to the restrictions at the moment my family has had to do most of our Christmas shopping online. One downside is that I'm now swimming in a sea of cardboard. I thought it would be fun to upcycle some of this cardboard into giant Christmas wall decorations. I love the retro dimpled baubles from the 1950's so I used them as an inspiration for these hanging wall baubles. They certainly brighten up my hallway and are talking point."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
- Customize Your Plastic Storage Drawers
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Homemade Secret Hollow Book
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- Wood Burning DIY
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- Vintage Apron Sewing Pattern
- Homemade Frozen Dog Treat Recipes With Banana
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using