Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the best of these paintings (free to download on my blog). When I got the idea to use one of them in a craft. I made a beautiful cocktail table for my home by upcycling a battered old tray with one of these gorgeous floral paintings. I then added some legs to the tray. I now have a very glam tray table for my cocktails."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
- Old round tray
- Still life flower print (free to download)
- Large thread spools to use as legs
- Spray paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Dollar Tree Pumpkin Makeover
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- 10-Minute Braided Bead Bracelets
- Turmeric Soap Recipe with Dandelions
- Upcycled Rainbow Planters
- Harvest Terrarium Table Decorations
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Duct Tape Bead Bracelet
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized