Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the best of these paintings (free to download on my blog). When I got the idea to use one of them in a craft. I made a beautiful cocktail table for my home by upcycling a battered old tray with one of these gorgeous floral paintings. I then added some legs to the tray. I now have a very glam tray table for my cocktails."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
- Old round tray
- Still life flower print (free to download)
- Large thread spools to use as legs
- Spray paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Does it feel like your child's school supplies have slowly taken over the kitchen, dining room, and other rooms in your home? You can… Continue reading: "Mason Jar School Supply Organizer"
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- Nightstand Makeover
- Garden Planter Made from Scrap Wood
- DIY Floating Box Shelves
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Make Your Own Chinese Puzzle - Minutes To Make - Hours Of Fun! Recycle Project.
- Tin Planters
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Eco-friendly Solid Dish Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Iced Mocha Latte
- Felt Storage Basket
- 10+ Tips To Save Money On Car Rentals
- Soft Bread Rolls
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Red Cream Soda Cupcakes