Granny's Scrappy Placemat
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"My Granny’s series features one round granny squares. This makes it really great for using up those tiny bits of yarn in your stash. If you don’t need a placemat, use it as a larger doily. You'll need 282 yards of worsted weight yarn. As a placemat, I recommend cotton since it's more durable, but as a doily, acrylic works too. I used Lily Sugar n Cream for my placemat. Alternatively, I recommend WeCrochet Dishie (cotton) or Red Heart Super Saver (acrylic). I have included instructions to make a variety of sizes depending on your preference. This placemat took me about 8.25 hours to complete."
- 282 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Red (21 Yards), Royal (21 Yards) and White (240 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Sun and Feather Wall Decor
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids