HOW TO START AND FINISH SERGING
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Hiding serger tails seems like a dreadful task to you? Here’s you’ll learn how to hide serger tails with a super easy method! This way your garments will look finished and professional and your serger tails will never unravel! If you’ve ever wondered how to hide serger tails without cutting, tying or tucking the tails, you’re in the right place! While I love my serger machine, I’ve always been terrified about starting and finishing serging because of those ugly thread tails! I never knew how to finish serger tails or how to have a clean start until I discovered this simple and quite cool method."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole