This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This is an easy crochet pattern worked in simple half double crochet stitches, and includes 7 sizes from Newborn through Adult Large. You'll need worsted weight yarn - I used WeCrochet Swish in Dove Heather for mine, but Lion Brand Wool Ease and Berroco Vintage are similar, or if you need wool-free, try Red Heart Soft or Lion Brand Heartland. If you are a tight crocheter, you'll want a I9/5.5mm crochet hook too. I was able to work up the teen/adult small size in 2 hours."
- 51 (66, 78, 86, 117, 141, 177) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used WeCrochet Swish in Dove Heather
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextVinegar Weed Killer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vinegar Weed Killer
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Placemat Purse
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Diy Rustic Lamp
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser