This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"We love to turn trash to treasure and stay organized! Re-purpose a cardboard packaging box into an attractive and useful storage container. Choose a fabric that will coordinate with your décor. Two separate pieces are removable for easy cleaning. We show you how to figure what size to cut the fabric to fit any box and include a downloadable calculation sheet. A simple sewing project so even the beginner can have success. Use your new great looking storage box to tame that mess of toys that are strewn all over your floor. The uses are only limited by your imagination! "
NotesPrintable calculation sheet available for download. Trash to Treasure project in under 20 minutes. Recycle and Organize at the same time!
Read NextStylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken