Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"We love to turn trash to treasure and stay organized! Re-purpose a cardboard packaging box into an attractive and useful storage container. Choose a fabric that will coordinate with your décor. Two separate pieces are removable for easy cleaning. We show you how to figure what size to cut the fabric to fit any box and include a downloadable calculation sheet. A simple sewing project so even the beginner can have success. Use your new great looking storage box to tame that mess of toys that are strewn all over your floor. The uses are only limited by your imagination! "
NotesPrintable calculation sheet available for download. Trash to Treasure project in under 20 minutes. Recycle and Organize at the same time!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables