This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Grown Herbs From Scratch
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Are you looking for a neat activity to do with your kids? One that's not too messy and educational? Why not learn how to grow some herbs together? And the best part is, that once they're done growing, you can incorporate them into your cooking! This simple project takes about 5 minutes to set up and provides weeks of entertainment. You only need to spend a few dollars on supplies from the local dollar store or gardening depot."
Read NextVinegar Weed Killer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vinegar Weed Killer
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- Placemat Purse
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Diy Rustic Lamp
- Easy Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser