This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Knit Through The Back Loop
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Knitting Through the Back Loop is an easy, beginner friendly stitch pattern. It's a variation of the beginner friendly garter stitch. I actually discovered this stitch pattern on accident, but I quickly fell in love with it, and it revamped my desire to knit (I am a crocheter first)! While it’s a little tighter to work with on the needles, I find I have so much more control over my stitches, and my fabric comes out much nicer than with the traditional knit stitch. This technique works with any weight yarn and respective needles - I've used WeCrochet Swish for my sample with H8/5mm knitting needles, and it's so lovely to work with!"
Read NextStylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken