How To Make Crafts With Autumn Leaves
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Leaves are starting to fall! And kids always love to play with them. It’s fun outside, but you can bring some indoors as well for some crafting fun! For this simple craft, all you need is a page from a coloring book or one you printed off from the internet, some markers or paint if desired, and lots of leaves! This crafty activity can be done in three parts to prolong the fun or condensed and done in under an hour! Come check out this fun crafty activity."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Sun and Feather Wall Decor
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids