Instant Pot Red Beans And Rice
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Once you’ve made Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice, you’ll never go back to the stove top version. The pressure cooker does the hard work of converting dried beans to delicious, tender morsels so you don’t have to compromise taste and value by using canned beans. My favorite thing about this meal is it’s one of the cheapest and easiest ways to feed a hungry crowd. Loaded with protein, fiber, vitamins and antioxidants, rice and beans combine to make a complete protein to give you the essential amino acids your body needs. Spoon over cooked rice for a heart-healthy meal!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids