Kid Friendly Hand Sanitizer With Essential Oils
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"The very best option for killing germs is to wash your hands in warm soapy water for twenty seconds. But, if you happen to be out and you don’t have access to soap and water, this kid friendly hand sanitizer will work to kill germs. Hand sanitizers including this kid friendly hand sanitizer can be very drying to your skin. They should not be overused or used by children when not supervised by an adult. The key to making a germ-killing hand sanitizer is to keep it at a 60% alcohol content which is about 2:1 alcohol to aloe vera gel mixture. When in doubt, speak to your child’s pediatrician before using this. You can read more about what kills germs on the CDC website."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY IKEA Coffee Table Makeover
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Duct Tape Bead Bracelet
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase