We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"If you’ve been looking for a quick fudge recipe, give this traditional lemon fudge a try! Made in the stovetop and cooled in a loaf pan, this lemon fudge recipe is tangy, zesty and sweet all at the same time. Get ready to pucker up because you can feel the delicious lemon flavor in every bite! I’ve been looking for a way to make lemon pie tasting fudge for a while now so I’m really happy to finally be able to say I did it! This lemon fudge tastes just like the silk lemon pie from your favorite bakery."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating