Let It Snow Blanket
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This Let is Snow Polar Bear blanket is worked corner to corner. I use the traditional method of making three double crochets for each square. This pattern was the first corner to corner project where I followed the written instructions instead of the graph. I had printed the graph on one page and it was too small. I was able to figure out how to split the graph over 4 pages for you guys so you'll have both options. Happy crocheting!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli