Let It Snow Blanket
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This Let is Snow Polar Bear blanket is worked corner to corner. I use the traditional method of making three double crochets for each square. This pattern was the first corner to corner project where I followed the written instructions instead of the graph. I had printed the graph on one page and it was too small. I was able to figure out how to split the graph over 4 pages for you guys so you'll have both options. Happy crocheting!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Harvest Terrarium Table Decorations
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- DIY Clutch Purse from VHS Case
- Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door
- 5 Easy Steps Towards Better Holiday Health
- 5 Simple Tips For A Healthy Thanksgiving