Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This is a quick and easy floral gift card holder that also works great as a tea bag pocket. It's worked in a small amount of yarn making it perfect for those scraps in your stash! You can also use it to gift many things like a couple Ghirardelli chocolate squares, a stick or two of biscotti, or even non-foodie gifts like a pair of earrings on a card or small floral picks. To make your own, you'll need 30 yards of worsted weight yarn - I used Knit Picks Dishie, but any worsted weight yarn will work (though acrylic may produce a slightly larger flower). For reference, this one took me just over 45 minutes to complete. It's worked in simple single crochets and double crochets so a great project for a confident beginner."
- 30 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn Total – I used Knit Picks Dishie in (MC) Bumblebee for the flower center, and in (CB) Begonia for the petals
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers to help with weaving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Easy Personalized Coffee Mugs
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
- Stenciled Mason Jars for Fall Decor
- Stylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
- Blooming Books Tissue Paper Flower
- DIY Birdhouse Upcycle
- Recycled Snack Box with Zipper
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots